Please read all Hablax, Inc. Terms and Conditions carefully (“Hablax”, from now on) before downloading, accessing or using this website to purchase prepaid calling services, SMS / text messages and recharge products. / prepaid recharges through www.hablax.com or the Mobile App./p>
By accessing or using the website of our service, you affirm that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms:
WARNING: It is a federal and state crime to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Any and all products purchased through this website will not be used for any illegal purpose. In the event that Hablax becomes aware of any fraudulent use of its services, it reserves the right to send all information from its network to the victim or law enforcement agency, upon request by law, without the consent of the subscriber. This is an unconditional and non-negotiable term of services, and an exception to our privacy policies.
Carrier Services Provided by Hablax. All communication and telecommunications services are provided by Hablax, Inc., an international service provider registered with the Federal Communication Commission: 0028263747 (2020).
By accessing the activation of your prepaid calling PIN associated with your Service, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth below. Any purchase through this website or mobile application is expressly conditioned on the acceptance of these terms and conditions established in this document and which can be periodically updated at www.hablax.com .
Do not access your PIN or use this service, do not create a subscriber account or buy service refills through this website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions indicated on this website or mobile app. These terms also apply to purchases from live operators.
These terms and conditions are subject to the Federal E-sign Act of 2000, as amended, and constitute an agreement between Hablax and the subscriber for prepaid calling services purchased through this website.
By activating a PIN and therefore the service with Hablax, you represent that you are of legal age in your country of residence to enter into this agreement and that you have read and fully understood the terms and conditions in it.
If you are not of legal age, you must have the permission of your father, mother or legal guardian. Ask your parent or legal guardian to read these terms with you.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and you allow your child to use the services,
Thank you for selecting Hablax prepaid calling services through this website and / or mobile application. Hablax strives to provide the best and cheapest possible calling services for its users and clients. Therefore, it is important that you read and are familiar with our terms of service that apply to all sales and all services provided by Hablax. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact our department. How should you do it? Contact customer service before making a purchase or when you become aware of the problem. We value your business and look forward to meeting your communication needs.
- Customer Service may be reached at: service www.hablax.com . Any and all issues, questions, or notices under these terms and conditions must be sent to Customer Service first as a condition precedent to any claims or complaints.
- Electronic Contract for Service. All services purchased on www.hablax.com and its associated mobile application platform are performed using a Browser Wrap electronic contract format. Hablax will make the Terms of this Agreement available to you in a separate format upon request. You can request access to these electronic records in Adobe Acrobat or in standard text formats. They are also available here on the website. At all times, it reserves the right to request and receive paper documents when requested from Hablax by email or through our customer service www.hablax.com .
- Use of Services. The Hablax Service is intended for personal use only. It is not intended to be added to, resold, or provides primary services to call shops, call centers, telemarketing or professional services, or any other variant of commercial use outside of the individual's use of the calling service for purposes. Hablax reserves the exclusive right to review your use of the Hablax Service and terminate such service if it reasonably believes that the account is being abused or used for purposes other than personal use. You must not resell or transfer the Service or grant access to the Account to another party without our prior written consent. You are prohibited from using the Service or Account Access for automatic dialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, telemarketing (including but not limited to political or charitable solicitation or polling), forgery / harassment, broadcast fax or voicemail or blast fax or voicemail. Hablax reserves the right to immediately terminate your Service if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have at any time used the Service or an Application for any of the above or similar activities
- Reservation of Rights. Hablax reserves the right to refuse service to anyone through its website for any reason and at any time.
- Inappropriate use and / or conduct as a cause for termination or breach of the Agreements: You agree to use the Hablax Service and Application for lawful purposes only. You must not use, or allow third parties to use the Service or the Application in any way that is illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, misleading, fraudulent, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit. profane, hateful, discriminatory or other objectionable material of any kind, including, without limitation, material that encourages illegal conduct. If Hablax believes, in its sole discretion, that a customer has engaged in any of the above conduct, Hablax reserves the right to (I) immediately suspend or terminate your Service; and / or (II) forward the offending materials, your communications with Hablax and your identification and other personal information to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution. You consent to the sending of such communications and information to these authorities or the police.
- Regulatory Fees & Taxes. All sales, use, indirect, utility or other taxes, or regulatory fees or charges imposed by Hablax as a result of the provision of international calling services or services through the Hablax Application will be deducted from prepaid amounts charged to Customer's account and are a cost of the Service when imposed or required by law. This includes the Delaware Communication Service or sales tax that is applied to the amount charged that you pay for the service. Net worth and minutes available to call are announced in the Hablax voice prompts accessed when placing a call. Contact our customer service for information on the applicable taxes and fees associated with your service.
- Minutes revealed through voice message: When using the Service, you will have an interactive voice notice (IVR) available that will disclose the available minutes that you have available according to the rates to the selected destination and the regulatory rates and taxes applied. All published rates are applicable rates before taxes and fees. If you have any questions regarding the rate applied, please hang up before the service is completed and contact our Customer Service team at www.hablax.com for clarification
- Service Minutes and Rounding. Hablax services are generally rounded to the nearest thirty (30) second intervals. However, there are some destinations and telephone numbers that are outside the main telephone network of the foreign country (off-network) or in remote locations in foreign countries (remote), or in which the practice of the operator underlying that country rounds out different telecommunication service time for provisioning purposes (rounding to destination). Hablax reserves the right to round the telecommunication time to the nearest sixty (60) second intervals for calls that are “off the network”, “remote” or incurred due to the “rounding of destination” of the operators underlying the number. destination called. If you have any questions about applicable rounding, please contact our Hablax customer service.
- Credit/Debit Card Charges. Hablax will not accept credit or debit card payments from brand network credit card issuers that are regulated issuers in their respective countries. You must provide and pay by valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or any other issuer accepted by Hablax) of which you are the authorized cardholder when purchasing, activating or recharging any Hablax Service. All services are prepaid and charged at the time of purchase. Hablax reserves the exclusive right to request identification for proof of cardholder or payment account. Government ID may be required to show proof of cardholder. You must notify Hablax in writing within seven (7) days of receipt of your credit card statement if you disagree with Hablax's charges. Any applicable billing discrepancy that results in the consumer initiating a refund from the credit card provider through the Federal Truth in Lending Act, 12 C.F.R. Part 266 (1998), REG-Z, is not exempt and Hablax must be given a reasonable time to investigate the nature of the claim, billing, and the Customer's specific charge.
- Cash payments / bank transfer: Depending on the payment processor or the bank from which the transaction was made, payments can take between 24 and 72 business hours to be effective. Hablax will make the service effective when said payment is credited.
If there is any failure in the processing platform, Hablax will not be responsible for crediting the balance or delivering the service until the payment is confirmed. Hablax may request supporting documents of the execution of the operation from the client.
- External platforms for payment processing: Hablax is not responsible for failures that the Paypal platform, Coinpayments, the platforms of banks or intermediary systems for payments such as PSE, Webpay, SPEI and all other affiliates may have. The service will only be provided once the payment is verified, for which Hablax may request documents proving the completion of the operation from the client.
- Rules of the payment network www.hablax.com Our merchant processors (Payment Networks) are found online on our website or within the mobile app verification. The payment networks that process payments online on our site have established guidelines, statutes, rules and regulations ('Network Rules'). Hablax is required to comply with all Network Rules that apply to merchants using an online purchasing process. These rules are publicly available from processors and can be sent to you at the request of Hablax by written request via email at [email protected] or through our customer service. Payment networks reserve the right to modify their own network rules. Hablax also reserves the right to modify its Terms and Conditions at any time, as necessary, to comply with the Network Rules or correct changes in the credit or debit cards that the payment networks use or can accept for the transactions.
- Security phone number and PIN: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your mobile phone and the Hablax account number associated with your services. You are responsible for all uses of your phone and account, whether or not you expressly authorize it. Any unauthorized access to your Hablax service that is the result of your own negligent handling of your telephone equipment or access data to the Hablax account is expressly your responsibility. You expressly waive all legal defenses and measures against Hablax for any collectible debt arising from unauthorized access to your services, through your PIN and / or account that is the result of your own manipulation, negligence or intentional disclosure of the data associated with your Hablax service account or mobile devices that contain the application with your data.
- There are no warranties on the service: Hablax makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement, warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the services or the application, any transaction carried out through the services or on the Internet in general, or in terms of the quality of the call. Hablax will not be liable for any costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from such transaction, use of the service or application. Hablax does not guarantee that the services or the application will not be interrupted or free of errors or that they will operate without failures, packet loss, degradation or interruption, nor does Hablax guarantee any connection or transmission over the internet, nor that any defect in the services or materials will be corrected. Neither Hablax nor its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or agents, nor any other service provider or provider that provides services, applications or products to the client related to the Hablax service, will be responsible for unauthorized access to our transmission facilities or equipment of its facilities or premises, nor by unauthorized access to files, programs, procedures or customer information, nor by the alteration, theft or destruction of the same, through accidents, means or fraudulent applications or any other method, regardless of whether such damages are caused as a result of Hablax or the negligence of the service provider (s). Statements and descriptions regarding the Hablax downloadable application or service, if any, by Hablax or our agents or installers are informative and are not offered as a guarantee of any kind.
- Expressed limitation of liability: Hablax contains links ('links') to other sites on the Internet that allow the User to have access to them, but in no way can any responsibility arise for Hablax in relation to the quality of the products or services offered. on the site to which the link is made or by the transactions carried out by the User in said places of the network. Furthermore, in no event shall Hablax be liable to the client for (i) any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs, data or information, and the like. ) arising out of the use or inability to use the site, services or materials, or any transaction provided in the service or downloaded or hyperlinked from the site, even if Hablax or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the service and / or materials or information downloaded through the site or hyperlinked from it
Hablax does not control or endorse the content of third-party websites. All services and materials provided on the Hablax website are provided 'as is'. Hablax does not guarantee that the files available for download from the site are free from infections or viruses, worms, Trojans or other code that contains contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy the security requirements of your particular website for the accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the site for reconstruction of any data loss.
- Indemnification You, the Hablax Customer, agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Hablax its officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensees, suppliers, business partners, and third-party information providers to the Site, the Hablax Services, or the Applications from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from Customer's use of any of the Services or Applications. 2. Initial welcome message and consent to PUSH, text and newsletter messages from Hablax: You will receive a one-time initial welcome message via push message, SMS or email to notify you that the service has been activated and established. You can continue to receive alerts, payment confirmations and promotions of the services of Hablax or sister companies of Hablax through these methods, and revoke any consent by replying 'STOP' through a text message or unsubscribe through the link that appears at the end of received emails. Push messages are direct notifications from the App and to be stopped the App must be uninstalled from your mobile phone. You can also unsubscribe from receiving these messages by contacting Hablax customer service. If you stop this option and later wish to receive messages from Hablax via text message or email, please contact Hablax customer service to give your express consent to reinstate the option.
- Trademarks. All corporate names, service marks, logos, trade names, trademarks, websites and domain names of Hablax, Inc. d / b / a www.hablax.com (collectively 'Marks') are and will remain the exclusive property of Hablax and nothing in this agreement will grant the Client or a third party the license to use such marks.
- Copyright. All Services, Software and Materials found on this Website are protected by the Copyright of the United States, or by and through other intellectual property laws. Any commercial use of the Software, Services and Materials found on the Website is strictly prohibited without the express prior written consent of Hablax, Inc d / b / a www.hablax.com. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Services and / or Materials that is not in accordance with the terms established herein is expressly prohibited
- Compliance with Hablax and CALEA. Please note that in case a request comes from government agencies or law enforcement, with the authority to require that Hablax report on the information Payment network rules www.hablax.com. Our merchant processors (Payment Networks) are found online on our website or within the mobile app verification. The payment networks that process payments online on our site have established guidelines, statutes, rules and regulations ('Network Rules'). Hablax is required to comply with all Network Rules that apply to merchants using an online purchasing process. These rules are publicly available from processors and can be sent to you at the request of Hablax by written request via email at [email protected] or through our customer service. Payment networks reserve the right to modify their own network rules. Hablax also reserves the right to modify its Terms and Conditions at any time, as necessary, to comply with the Network Rules or correct changes in the credit or debit cards that the payment networks use or can accept for the transactions.
- Security Phone Number and PIN: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your mobile phone and the Hablax account number associated with your services. You are responsible for all uses of your phone and account, whether or not you expressly authorize it. Any unauthorized access to your Hablax service that is the result of your own negligent handling of your telephone equipment or access data to the Hablax account is expressly your responsibility. You expressly waive all legal defenses and measures against Hablax for any collectible debt arising from unauthorized access to your services, through your PIN and / or account that is the result of your own manipulation, negligence or intentional disclosure of the data associated with your Hablax service account or mobile devices that contain the application with your data.
- Information related to its services, or, if the public order requests this information or access in accordance with CALEA or the Patriotic Law, Hablax will be obliged to cooperate and disclose this information in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Delaware.
These terms and conditions were last updated on April 1, 2021 and will be reviewed every six (6) months for policy changes and corrections to electronic contracts. All Hablax Services will be subject to the Terms and Conditions published at that time, provided that they do not conflict with the Terms and Conditions of a Client's Electronic Contract that have not been notified to the Client by email thirty (30) days before. of its entry into force.
Hablax may take all the legal actions that are necessary to remedy any violation of these Terms and Conditions.